|Reservation and Relaxation
- Following vacancies are reserved
for different categories after adjustment
of shortfall/excess available on the
Out of the above vacancies, 55 vacancies (30 current and 25 backlog) are
reserved for Physically Challenged
(Ph.Ch.) candidates having either Locomotor
Disability or Hearing Impairment.
The above no. of reserved vacancies
may vary :
Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant
only for OBC candidates coming under 'Non-Creamy
- In accordance with the Govt.
Directives in this regard
- In the event of any change in the number of vacancies
on further assessment of actual requirement / joining of the current batch of candidates.
'Non-Creamy Layer' under OBC means
'The gross annual income of parents of the
candidate should not be more than Rs.4.5 lakhs
in last three consecutive years in line with
DOPT OM No. 36033/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 14th
- As per clarification by DOP&T vide their O.M dated 14.10.2004, following candidates will fall in OBC creamy layer:
- Wards of parents, either one or both of whom are directly recruited in Class I/Group A posts in Govt. Services or PSUs.
- Wards of parents, both whom are directly recruited in Class II/Group B posts.
- Wards of parents, of whom only the husband is directly recruited in Class II/Group B post and he gets into Class I/Group A post at the age of 40 years or earlier
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years
for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
and for Ph.Ch. – 10 years for General,
13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for Exservicemen.
age limit is relaxable by 5 years for
the candidates who had ordinarily been
domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir
during the period from 1/1/1980 to
- SC/ST/ Ph.Ch. candidates are exempted from payment of processing/examination fee.
- Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ph.Ch.) should
be carefully filled-up in the application
form, as changes in the same are generally not entertained.
- If any Caste/Category Certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi / English, candidates are advised to produce a self certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language at the time of Inerview.